Thursday 2 February 2012

Pitter Patter

I have been busy recently on lots of baby makes. I got a wonderful present of a nephew on Christmas Eve. A teeny Tiny little boy. Some of the makes in the next few posts have been in production for a while but I have finally gotten round to finishing them and posting them out.

So first up is a teeny tiny laundry bag for the new boys dodgy smelling post poo clothes! Its such a simple make and there are lots of tutorials out there to help you along. Essentially you take two piece of material (four if you want a lined bag) and sew a channel along what will be the top edge (simply double hem it). Then sew up the sides and thread a shoelace through and you have a drawstring laundry bag. I up cycled one of my husbands old shirts for the lining and added a few Cath Kidston Boat scenes which have been lurking in my stash since My first Quilting project Here. The parcel is now winging its way down south so lets hope the little man decides he’s into boats…

Laundry Bag (2)

Laundry Bag (3)  Laundry Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment