Sunday 30 January 2011

Juggling

I have so many projects on the go at the moment that it feels like I’m juggling. Yes, a crazy juggling act incorporating fabric and wool, crochet hooks and sewing pins. Would you like a sneaky peak?
This is a secret project for a friend; she gets married in August so the full Ta-Dah will have to wait until then.



Two blank tea cosies ready to be glammed up and put in the etsy shop...The final design is undecided as yet but I think it will be destined for a garden theme given that spring is finally in the air and the snowdrops are poking through (suggestions on a postcard please!).

I have a small amigurami project that needs legs, arms a tail and an eye patch.


My latest endeavour is a quilt commission....the very first I have ever had or done so it is an experiment and a learning curve. How much time will it take? How much material? The shear amount of material needed had me doubting my calculations! Last night I cut out 200 blocks. Here is what 200 blocks looks like...


The deadlines on these projects vary from ‘whenever’ to march 1st so I’ll be busy for a while yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment